Pop and Rock music...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Americam Idiot - GREEN DAY


My one of favorite rock group is Green Day.
Green Day is really famous around the world. Thier songs are worth listening. My favorite album is `American Idiot`. This album was released in 2005.
I`m gonna review some songs to show my opinion.
My favorite song is `Boulevard Of Broken Dreams`. This song would make people enjoylabe, especially for young people. I like the song`s rhythm and the mood. I want people to know this song and listen this album and my favorite song!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the record? Do you like records better than CDs? If so, I think that's great. I love records...

nakanakamuuura said...

I have never head about green day. I know only "maririnmanson"(I'm sorry I don't know spelling.)Have you ever gone to their concert?

Toristan said...

I have the CD. I like Green day,too. Particularly I like the song ''Holiday''.

Kengo said...

Nice one.I have it and Insomniac and Intenational too. Green Day is one of the favorite group that I've heard ever.

Akira said...

Kappa dace: I don`t have any record, but I like record because my brother likes records, I often heard his records.

nakanakamuura: You should listen this album, this album is worth listening. I have not been thier concert but Iwould like to go.

toristan: I like Holiday too. That song is good.

Kengo: Let`s talk about it in University.