Aerosmith is really famous rock group all over the world. one of their famous song is "I Don`t want to miss a thing". It was theme song of popular movie "Armageddon" . Everyone might know that song. By the way, my favorite song is "Walk this way". It was theme song of Softbank CM. Aerosmith came out in 1971. They are really famous and popular for a long time. Their songs are good to learn English. I hope you listen their songs! It is worth listening!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like "I Don`t want to miss a thing" very much!! This song goes well with "Armageddon" and I cry whenever I watch the movie. But I have never listened to other music of AEROSMITH, so I'll borrow the CD in TSUTAYA.
I would like like to listento the musicof AEROSMITH! I hear to liseten to Western music is so effective to learn English. I will lok for the music in CD shops!
Post a Comment