Avril Lavigne is one of the best rock singer in the world. She came out when she was 17 years old, but songs are really good. I saw her when I went to SUMMER SONIC in TOKYO last year, she has powerful voice and cute face. She is really good singer. In this album, I like "Sk8er Boi" and "Naked". I want you to listen these songs if you have a chance to hear! This album is her first album, and she released 3 albums. All albums are really famous and worth listning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh,your blog is nice.I like her songs. please borrow me her album.
I love AVRIL LAVGINE very very much. I Love Her more than any other people in the world.
I love her song too!!Especially "Keep Holding On" and "Anything but ordinary".
I think that she is one of the most talented person. Her songs are really nice!
Post a Comment