Pop and Rock music...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SUM41 - UNDERCLASS HERO


If you like hard rock, you will like SUM41`s songs. SUM 41 is very famous and popular group of rock. Their songs are really punk rock. "Underclass Hero" is one of their masterpiece. If you listen this song, you will be comfortable because it is upbeat music.
SUM 41 is the second most popular rock group because the best rock group is Green Day. Their songs are worth listening.
SUM 41 came out in 2000. They released 6 albums. All their albums are popular all over the world, you should listen their songs.

5 comments:

yukiee said...

looking forward to going to avrils concert in sep!

Takahito said...

I hanve never known that you like hard rock! I like it ,but it is depend on artist.

Shagy said...

im not usually into these kind of music but i like sum41. they release great songs.

knob hero said...

SUM41 is one of my favorites.
I think lead guitarist in 1st and 2nd was great.
But this one became more melodic punk rock style.I also like this album.

Septemble said...

Hooo, cool:D
i like them.
They make me excited!